Saturday, March 8, 2008

when i realised sumthing.....

We all know life would have been a hell without our great pals.. and no one wants to depart frm their best friends… and every one wants their relation to go on n on n on…….

I asked a question to one of my best friend today.. I asked that can u tell me hw long will we both be friends and to that I added two words forever or always??... And let me tell u I just wanted to pull her leg on this that’s why I asked her this(and i think she also knew this)…. But honestly telling I was surprised when she send me the answer she said “till the last breath that we take on this earth… simple” and what to tell you all, I ws so moved by the answer that I hav no words left to express myself… but mayank bechara aadato se maara jus to pull her leg I replied “even after that”

Her simple answer made me realized that hw feelings can be shared in such simple words and I was really feeling bad even for asking her this but i was still happy coz at last like a true friend she showed me the right path by giving such a simple and wonderful answer.

Well truly saying I don know hw our friendship will go n time will lead us where but still I will be highly obliged to my destiny for giving me such a wonderful friend.

Thanks dear thx fr always being there……

2 comments:

violet said...

nice one......who was it by the way????

Unknown said...

dis was really appreciable......it seems as if my little bro has grown up alot......good writing skill i must say....