
Today a thought came into my mind n I asked myself that what’s life??....... I thought for a while and realized that am I a fool.. I m living it from almost last 19 years and now I wanna know what is life??... weird totally confussed!!!!
I thought for hours n concluded that life is divine.. its beautiful, a perfect gift n d most precious one given by God itself…And its all about living it to fullest in the best possible way..and living it on our conditions n not even giving a dam what others say… it’s all about spreading love, making people around u smile, caring fr ur luved once n bla bla bla……
But suddenly another thought came which made me so restless.. coz this tym it was no more bookish definition of live or motivational dialog from some typical bollywood movie… b’coz this tym it ws a thought which came deep from my heart n frm my experiences so far…
And I concluded that life is sumthing which will alwys show u an unexpected thing wch u would hav never dreamt off even in ur wildest dream n it will cum to u as a tight slap on ur face and u will feel helpless u wont have place to hide n u will b hurted like anything and at last u will realize that ya life this is what’s life……unpredictable, vast and beyond our imagination, surprising… and u will know that “haan its true zindagi humme kab kahan kya aur kaise rang dikha de its hard to even imagine… aur haan zindagi sach mai humse badi hai aur zindagi jab chahe jaise chahe humme apne isharon pe nacha sakti hai”……
And then again I thought then what’s d way to live.. shall we leave everything and live a depressing life after our broken dreamz, hurting painful memories n fucking experience’s of life with tears rolling down our eyes alwys and becoming insomniac, blaming ourself or our destiny for all these things……… and answer is NO…. ya u read it right NO!!!
The best way is to learn from ur past start a new life n not to loose hope… hav courage to walk ahead no matter hw many times u fall… and never ever compromise….. and just remember its d biggest challenge to live the life as it cums.. don be afraid show life hw difficult u are.. live d way it cums that too with full courage n to the fullest... and jus remember life will never be easy....!!!
SO ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR LIFE’S…… ENJOY IT, IT’S NOT SOO BAD……

2 comments:
oyee ye kaun si language hai.......hame bhi sikha do taaki ham bhi samajh jaayein ki kya likha hai sir ne??????
likha to achha hai.........magar itna mat socha karo dear ,warna paagal ho jaaoge ek din....
Post a Comment