Days past and never come back…..but I wonder y it doesn’t happens with memories hmmmmm????
Why there is this fucking thing existing in this world hmmm……..and y the hell everyone is addicted to it…..??????
Its not that I m not bound to memories of my life but it’s one of those valuable thing wch I can never frget and trust me I really don want too…. But honestly telling these memories hurt me badly deep inside….at times it brings smile on my face but for most of d times it takes my smile away n leave my eyes wet ……It's sumthing wch is continuously breaking me deep inside but still I love this pain and its really fun to get carried away with these memories b’coz it takes us to those fun filled n golden era of our life wch we never wanna loose and at the same time it takes us to those fucking pals of our lives wch we really don wanna remember!!!!!!
And these memories are also fun to spend time coz they make us laugh fr d pals we earlier cried fr n makes us cry like a baby fr those pal wch we laughed with our 32s !!!!!!!!! funny na but don u think its really true?????? Hey don get carried away coz I haven’t told u the best part yet……….and that is that people though change frequently n unpredictably but the memories alwys remain d same thats y i think we all are addicted to memories hmmmm?????……..
So thankful to those memories of my life wch I will definitely treasure fr rest of my life no matter even if dey hurt me like anything but still they alwys make me realize that hw often people change in this hypocrite world…….

2 comments:
dear mayank ..u have written a marvelous thought which genrally comes to every teen agers mind but no one can pen down their thought as u have done .....
its rocking bro
:)
Post a Comment